Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published before, nor is it under consideration by any other journal (unless an explanation is provided in Editor's Notes).
- The submitted file is in ODF, RTF, HTML, PDF, or Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references or externally stored datasets should be provided.
- The article text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text meets the stylistic and bibliographical requirements as formulated in Author Guidelines, which can be found below this checklist.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.